Friday, November 21, 2008

Weekly Update

Here's my first official weekly update. I didn't quite reach any of my goals, I don't think, though I did make progress in every area. But I'm content to settle for less this week and get ready for good progress next week. My big accomplishment was writing two brief paper topic proposals and sending them with my monthly check-in email to JB.

For next week: continue reading ER collection, secondary sources on motherhood, and start doing some actual notetaking and giving DevonThink a whirl.

Right now, though, I have a stinky diaper to change. It's quite a shift from the academic to daily life.

1 comment:

David Swain said...

Hi A-M. Kevin P. mentioned you had started a blog for the diaspora of writers. Cool!

Just spent the weekend with Tim Z. at GEMCS talking about (and doing a lot of) drinking. Research, I think he's calling it!

Anyway, hope you like DevonThink--it has many features I don't use, but it is a marvelous storage and writing and management space.

Dave S.